Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 46 - Just the past the half-way point

I meant to write this post on Day 45 - the actual half-way point, but I got inspired to write something else. 

I wanted to assess whether or not we have learned anything or not.  Here's the list of things we may or may not have learned:

Thing one - We like fresh foods.

Thing two - Coffee brewed at home is actually better than McDonald's

Thing three - Cheese isn't going anywhere soon (if I can help it)

Thing four - Eating at home actually saves time

Thing five - Making bread need not be a mystery. 

and many more things, but those jump out at me first. 

I asked Huzbun if he learned anything and he said "that I'll stay alive without restaurants!"  haha

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails