Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 61 - End of Leftovers and Coffee Creamer

So I think I've finally cleaned out the fridge of the leftovers, which means I should be cooking again tomorrow... I have a couple ideas in mind, and I can't wait to not eat leftovers anymore.

Today's EATS
___________________________________________
Coffee

Free Luna Bar

3 Cheesaritos 
These are not exactly leftovers, but a very easy meal to prepare with all food that needs to be eaten.  This time they went : refried beans, shredded colby jack, tomatos, velveeta, and rotel on a tortilla.  


Last round of Lasagna (and broccoli) - it was good, but I'm glad to be done eating it.

____________________________________________


So not only are we reaching the end of the leftovers, we are also reaching the end of the coffee creamer.  The liquid kind was gone at least a week ago, and the now it's just the powder kind - which is almost gone as well... tough times.

Other news, Huzbun and I are planning a get together with some close friends in a couples weeks.  We are doing this to A) have fun with people we don't see often enough  B)hopefully "prove" that social food occasions can be frugal.

1 comment:

  1. Social food occasions can definately be frugal. I bet you have fun. Hopefully, it will catch on and will become a regular thing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails