Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 51 - The quintessential weekly link post #3

Some of the links this week are a tad on the dated side.  I didn't really do a link posts last week. 

Coffee And Raindrops - Love the the simplicity plug in this post. 

Real Food Boot Camp - I have to admit that I have not spent a lot of time here, but it comes recommended by others.  Looks like an excellent way to start cooking "good" and "healthy" food, if you are unfamiliar in the kitchen.

Pancake Truffles - these are apparently healthy, but look tasty.  I think I may try a modified version (as I do not have the exact ingredients) of them in the not too distant future.

Favorite Processed Food - #1 - Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and #2 - CoffeeMate are totally on my list others would be mm.... Can I say Taco Bell ?  Does anyone have else have a favorite processed food?

In other news, 1) I am participating in a garage sale this weekend for Relay For Life, an organization that raises awareness and money for cancer research. 2) I did cook and eat soybeans - just plain, good enough tasting.  I will post something when it gets interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails