Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 72 - Coffee, Coupons and Crepes

I started out the day meeting a friend to run, but on my way there she said she would be coming a bit late.  I was like SWEET! - time for picking up coffee!  But wait... I can't spent money.... think.... think.  I know I have rewards points at SA! I got "free" coffee at SA.  All I had to do is buy gallons and gallons of gas ( but I guess I was going to do that anyway). 

Ok then I ran. 

After running, I still thought it would be fun to hang out with J some more, so we went to La Bella Crepe. I purchased a groupon for this place roughly forever ago.  Anyway, the groupon was worth about $10, and J was willing to put in a few dollars.  (I paid for parking - so you know I'm not just out there guilting all my friends to buy me food) 

On to the good stuff - you must see the crepe's!
This one is called Berries and Cream

This one: Caprese 

Sweet and Savory.  

By the way - The one thing I am really coming to love about running is it works up an appetite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails