Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 48 - Huzbun is back!

My Huzbun is back in town, which means I probably will start eating on a somewhat normal schedule again.  lol.  I haven't been discussing what I eat on here as much, as it simply has not been interesting or notable.  Kind of hopeless when you realize a part of how you pace your life is hinged to another person, but I supposed that is how marriage works. 

So here is my mini-tribute to Huzbun's food successes over the course of this 90 day experiment, and as you might of guessed this wasn't his idea - so he's been a great sport.

Day 1 - He grills chicken 

Day 6 - He helps me make Pizza

Day 9 - He mixes up hamburgers 

Day 28 - He does good stuff with Mayo

Day 36 - He trys new food (umm... and he doesn't even like soup)

Oh, and he did agree to do this - so that's pretty big too.

Okay, I hope that I didn't make anyone gag yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails