Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 68 - Double Trouble

I had to work all day yesterday, I realize most people do this every M-F, but I haven't had to do it in a while.  So I'm not complaining, but the end result was Taco Bell for lunch, as I forgot to bring something.

When huzbun came home later in the evening... we had this conversation

Huzbun: What did you have for lunch today  (sheepish grin on face)

Me:  I don't know what did you have...

Huzbun:   I think you had Taco Bell!

Me: What?! How did you know I had Taco Bell?

Huzbun: You left your cup in the holder

Me: shoot!

Huzbun: It's okay I had Taco Bell too.

Me:  Oh no!  Double Fail!(laughing)

hmmmm.... apparently we both have a terrible weakness for Taco Bell.

Anyway, total cost of trips to Taco Bell $7.39, I'm counting it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails