Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 58 - The quintessential weekly link post #4

The links post this week is both short and late.

Basically a blog fail.

Forgive me?

Yes?

Thanks, I thought you would.

Bar La Grassa Review TC Area Dining.  At the end of this post you will find a great list of Twin Cities area dining places on the cheap.  Doesn't really fit $5 / day, but chances are I will still like good deals when this is done, and will have to try some of these out.

Food Finance and Judging Others This post asks the question of "When is it okay to judge people?" My answer would be it's almost never okay - we rarely know the full story.  Unfortunately that isn't really what happens (I am at fault here too) and the anonymity of the internet sometimes makes it easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails