Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 47 - A short garden update

I spent Memorial day with friends learning all sorts of wonderful things about gardening.  The friend's neighbors have a modern day secret garden and have learned a lot from them and passed a long what they knew.  Sorry no pictures.  Anyway, I came home with two baby maple trees, and a full stomach.  I am not sure which I liked more. 

In other news - my garden is doing a little better, since the last time I updated.  It required a repurchase of tomato plants, but this time the salesman threw in a bonus plant.  So I have Romas, Beefsteak, and two varieties of Brandywine (Yellow and Red).  Very excited to see the end results this year.   

2 comments:

  1. Ooh- I'm going to live vicariously through your tomato growing. I've missed the first planting here. Yay full stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum. I'm hoping to pick up my tomatoes and plant my squash this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails