Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 43 - Food for One

Well I ate Taco Bell yesterday.  Blah.  But it sure was good.  I had the Cheesarito, Chicken Burrito and 5-Layer-Burrito ($3.37).  I was uber hungry, which probably explains why I splurged on all that, not to mention giving in to convenience - back to back activities and what not.

Huzbun is out of town this weekend on business.  He is launching his company which I would tell you more about but have been instructed to keep my mouth shut for the time being.  

I think it will kind of interesting food wise to have the "weekend to myself."  This could mean many things:

1) I am looking forward to cooking up soybean mixtures, since I won't have to satisfy the meatatarian for a bit.

2) I also have a feeling I will eat generally less, as that is what happens when social convention does not require me to eat.  Yes, truth be told, I am one of those annoying people who forgets to eat (or something like that).  It all works out pretty well though as it seems I get plenty of reminders.

3) Also, I fear general laziness about preparing food.  I tend to not want to cook for one.  I am forsure making the soybeans tonight though to counter act this.

Ok Ciao!

Tomorrow, I'll have some links up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails