Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 19 - Quick Update

Too tired to post anything substantial today, but here's the bullet point review.

* Shopping Trip (not costco)
   -got sugar
   -coupons for lunch meat - hubby is happy
   -spent some money - more details later, but will say need to make it until Day 26 without extra expenses to stay on track

*Made Spring Rolls for dinner
  -yummmm!
  -made extra for future quick fix lunches. 

Meanwhile - if you wouldn't mind checking out this post, I am still looking for tasty soybean ideas.  Obviously, I know how to google it but I love personal input. 

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in soybean ideas as well. I'm trying to slowly add more beans into my diet, so new ideas would be wonderful.

    I would also like to hear about how you made the spring rolls... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I probably should have posted my soybean comment here but if you want some ideas just head back to the original post. I left a little list of links. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails