Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 37 - The quintessential weekly link post # 2

Hi - food today was leftovers and easy stuff.  I made breakfast tacos this morning.


Mixed up parsley, eggs, rotel, and black beans (not shown)


Fryin' er up!

Oh and everything is better with cheese. 

Ok now for the links:

Restaurant Style Salsa - this is a pretty delicious looking recipe made with ingredients that are cheap and easy to obtain. 

Free Rice - Ever wish you could benefit the world while procrastinating your tasks.  Now you can.  I have known about this for a while, but now they have geography and foreign language questions which was new to me.  Turns out the world gets more free rice when I get answer questions about German vocabulary, rather than advanced English vocabulary - mmm... 

We've figured it out! Homemade tortillas round two..- This tortilla recipe looks pretty easy, so I'm going to try that out.  I do eat tortilla like every other day, so probably a good thing to start making.  
 
Day 96- Challenge!-j. has created a challenge, and I do love challenges.  Make something that you usually buy prepared - and make it more from scratch (full details on the blog-follow the link).  I am going to be trying my hand at bread making.   Yes, there will be a post.

Ok - so I need some sort of unique send off on this blog... thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. That tortilla post looks useful- and they're on my list of stuff to try making, too. I love when someone else finds a recipe that works and tells everyone about it. Saves me galactic food fails.

    Re: send off... I dunno- I usually just kinda peter off, maybe tossing out a question. What do you say when you farewell random associates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to free rice when I'm bored at work. Fun site.

    Thanks for the tortilla recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @j. I often say ciao! for goodbye, and not too many people I know do that, but at the same time it's not hyper original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That restaraunt salsa recipe is the best. It is super easy and doesnt have chunks - I hate chunks! I have made a batch every week since I found the recipe 3 months ago

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails