Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 28 - Mayonaisse Delight!

Day 28 was not too exciting. I polished off some leftovers at work, but apparently not enough leftovers because I came home and ate three "wrap things" with the leftover chicken.  We ran out of salsa, so I used 
Rotel instead:  

It tasted about the same anyway (or at least good), but I'm not sure I would want to dip chips in it.  

Anyways, hubby made up some egg salad and it looked phenomenal, though I generally don't care for egg salad.   I haven't been daring enough to actually try it yet though.  However here is a photo: 

  Eggs Salad is on the left - with fresh chives and LOTS of pepper... and of course Mayo. There was a top to the sandwich too, but I wanted the picture without.

The hubby called this plate "Mayonnaise Delight" (or something like that) - I thought that was soo funny, that I made it the title of the blog. 

3 comments:

  1. You could turn that can of Ro-Tel into something closer to salsa with a few spices really, and depending how much you like other things, you can add in diced onions, black beans, fresh or frozen corn. Cilantro is a great flavor booster. That would be an idea for the herb garden. Have fun with it. Of course keep costs down by using the spices you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck. Now I'm going to have the song "Afternoon Delight" running through my brain but with the words "Mayonaise Delight" substituted. :-)

    That egg salad looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love RoTel. I use it to make a phenomenal salsa that my co-worker gave me the recipe for. It is an awesome product!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails