Monday, July 26, 2010

Strengths - Link Lovin' #1

I don't know how many people are familiar with Strengths Finders 2.0, but knowing my strengths has been indisputably helpful in my life.  So everyone gets their top 5 strengths, one of mine is "Input".  Simply stated, it means I like to collect and share.  In my case, I am usually collecting and sharing information.  So Link Lovin' is my way of sharing with you.     

Noncircular Gears are Mesmerizing:  The titles says it all, but these were really astonishing to watch. 

Veggieworld: Why Eating Greens Won't Save The Planet:This article takes a scientific look at the argument and raises some good points in my opinion.

America the Mood Ring: Social Media graph thing.  Plus! Plus!

New Eco-Friendly Fast Food: While McDonald's is everyone's favorite bad-guy in terms of health and ecology, this seems promising. 

Other Blog(s) of Note:
  • Cat Versus Human:  This relatively new web-comic is super funny if you have ever met a cat, and if you are like me you have met lots of cats.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails