Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 82 - Hurrah for Frozen Food

After the extra long weekend, we were feeling pretty lazy about food.  It was tough, but we managed to bypass the many restaurant options on the way home, that would have been oh so convenient.

We got home - and managed to stay awake enough to make convenient food at home.  Bourbon Chicken from a bag.  Tater Tots (from a bag - where else?), and Microwave Corn.

Although this wasn't insanely healthy, or insanely impressive...but sometimes it's really nice to have these options. 

4 comments:

  1. Better than a bag of chips and a frozen pizza. Sometimes fast, junk-y and easy is what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has the most amazing stocked freezer and pantry (home canned). She can walk into the house after being away for a month and have a fresh, home cooked meal on the table in about 45 minutes.

    I wish that I was that prepared...

    My "emergency" dinner is usually cheese toast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, How did you come up with this brilliant idea? This is one of the sweetest stories and everyone enjoys it very much. I enjoy visiting many websites.
    You have done a great job. 바카라사이트

    This is my website and it has been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails