Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 85 - Eating gets Lame

Today I had 4 cheesaritos.

Coffee for breakfast! (yes, I know)

2 Cheesaritos for Lunch

2 Cheesaritos for Dinner

Now that I have tortillas around the house... I guess I am back to this habit again.

The current recipe (measurements are very approximate):

Tortilla
Refried Beans (2 Tbs)
Rotel (2 Tbs)
Shredded Colby Cheese (1.5 Tbs)
packet of mild sauce (from Taco Bell)

Microwave for 30 secs to 1 min, depending on your microwaves power.

While I always feel that my rampant cheesarito eating isn't very impressive.  This meal is still uber cheap, rather filling and super duper easy.  I am not sure I'd call this healthy, but to be fair - there are plenty of worse options.

3 comments:

  1. see, every time you write about eating this, I think "wow, I wish I had that stuff, that sounds good," not "wow, that's lame." It's fast, it's easy, it's pretty balanced nutritionally... Sounds full of win to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good to me, too.

    I tend to do a lot of quesadilla type things for quick meals. I think I am addicted to the whole wheat tortillas from Costco.

    On the other hand, the home made tortillas made the BEST quesadillas that I have ever eaten!! Thanks for the link to the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @j. - I guess I don't think it's that lame, I just think it'f funny to write about eating cheesaritos every day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails