Monday, April 12, 2010

The RULES

When I wrote out The CONCEPT, I gave everyone a vague idea of what was going on.  Well becuase I am one of those technical types... I have decided to outline exactly what will and won't be allowed on the $5/day plan. 

1) The Hubby and I will both eat for this amount.  Or in other words $2.50/day/person. 

2) We will start on April 15th and end on July 15th  (90 days total)

3) Food that is free - is just that

4) Food that is in our cubboards already will not be counted towards the total. 

5) One meal "off plan" each week. This will help us out with friend's birthdays and other hard to avoid other hard to avoid events.  This will also provide my husband with sanity, which will intern provide me the same luxury. 

6) We will not take advantage of anything I would consider unethical.  (i.e. stealing (duh!), shopping where we don't support the establishment, taking advantage of programs that are not created for our income bracket)

7) Everything will get recorded.  (on this blog)

So they are more like exceptions than rules (if you didn't notice)... Do you think are the rules fair? 

1 comment:

  1. WOW loving the concept of this. After my year of not eating out is over, I might have to move onto this one. I like that it is only 90 days too.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails