Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 14 - Another Night Out

So we took advantage of our free meal tonight... which is 3 out of 12  - I don't know if anyone else is noticing the trend here, but the first week we went out Friday, next week Thursday, this week Wednesday... I think we are going to have to start heading in the other direction before too long here.

In other news, we were out tonight because I went ahead and purchased a new bike, since you know we are saving all this money on food (lol).  I am really excited about doing some biking with the hubby and I think it will be a great way for both of us to get in shape.  Even though I am a "healthy weight"  - I could definitely stand to be more physically fit.  The thing is I don't understand going to the gym.  I feel like I spend the whole time wondering why I am there - it's so dull.  (Yes, I know I am supposed to be getting in shape, but I never truly get over the boredom factor).  Going on a bike ride sound thrilling and purposeful though. 

Here's the bike I bought   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails