Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 8 - Losing a Bet... sort of.

Today I ate leftovers from yesterday's taco meal for lunch.  It was still pretty good for round 2.  Do you know how some food doesn't microwave well? - this wasn't one of those.

I "lost a bet" with my husband on whether or not he would actually make it to the gym - well he made it (good for him!), so we went to the restaurant of his choice tonight for a "freebie meal of the week #2".  That is 2/12, in case you are wondering how I am keeping track of this.  The restaurant is called "Fogo de Chao" and if you google that, you will basically learn that we took care of any calories lost at aforementioned gym.  You will also learn that it's not even remotely vegetarian friendly... my husband is practically a carnivore.. so no surprise here.   A meatatarian as he would say.

Anyway, so I lost a bet - but really we got to eat out so I guess I'm not complaining

Short post for today... no real news.  One question though - I am wondering about posting other "metrics" on this site... I don't want to bombard people with data (which I assure you I am totally capable of doing), however one request was made to keep two tallies... total cost spent under "The Rules" and actual cost of food eating... as in estimating all the cupboard and freezer food - as an FYI.  Thoughts? 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails