Thursday, June 21, 2012

This one worked!


I like to have a lot of 'fun' in the kitchen... trying new things and mixtures that sometimes work, sometimes don't.  This one worked.  Though as I'm going through these photos... I have to agree it's a pretty odd assortment and I'm not even sure what to call it.  


First, I found this in the fridge
I added mustard for spice and mayo (real mayo) for creaminess

Mixed it with some garlic too. Set Aside.

Separately I sauteed Chicken, until cooked, then added Spinach

... also Grape Tomatoes. 
 I mixed all that in with some white rice, and green olives.


Then 'the sauce'   

It worked beautifully!  I was hesitant at first... but the green olives gave it just enough salt.... balsamic made it smooth, and mayo/mustard gave it that creamy zip.

I ate this all by myself (thank you very much), so that survey of one may not be sufficient for you to try it on your own... but I would easily make it again.

UPDATE: Made this for a couple friends last night and they thought is was yummy as well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails