Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Funding Goal Met! Thanks a $165!

I'm really glad to tell all of you that I have met (and exceeded) my funding goal for the upcoming Heartbeat5000 5K.  I honestly can't believe it.  Raising money is na-ought my forte and I've a really hard time asking for things that resemble help.  SO very special thanks to Alyse S, Lori H, Mom and Dad and Todd T. for giving.  Your generosity is really appreciated.  Also, thanks to Ann F. and Alyse S. for getting the word out on twitter and their blogs.

In case you interested in learning more about the hospitals and clinics served by Children's this youtube playlist does a great job promoting but also explaining the many reasons why the donations are valid.



If any of these videos inspired you and you haven't had a chance to give yet - by all means chip in!  Even though I've reached my goal, the donations aren't closed until the race on June 23rd, 2012.  http://heartbeat5000.kintera.org/rubyleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails