Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A new status

In short: there's been a change in my relationship status.  Slightly longer version:  Tony and I had a long talk and came to the less than thrilling conclusion that we really can't see our futures together.  I honestly think we bothed hoped it could be different, but realize that's not always enough.  It's probably the world's most maturist break-up ever, but that hasn't made it perfectly easy either. 

So I'm back to being single. 

... and it's actually pretty good because:

-The sleeping situtation is now more comfortable, and quite frankly involves more cats. 

-Also, the bedding tends to stay where it is supposed to.

-The socks on the floor are all mine. 

-I can go to running events and not feel any guilt about my wandering eyes. 

-I am hoping to have more time for the outdoors and crafts

-I can eat healthy foods without anyone to complain about them

-I have more time and money to pursue my own personal passions and dreams. 

perhaps more...

Obviously, there are benifits to being in a relationship too, and at this point I would be lying if I said that isn't what I someday want.  However, I'm going to try my best to enjoy just being me for a while, and since I'm pretty great - that shouldn't be too hard.  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails