Thursday, June 28, 2012

43 things

I love these silly questions things, so I stole this from some place on the internet. Feel free to use for your own - and leave a comment with your blog so I can learn about you too.  Or just answer the questions in the comments if you want.  Pick and choose, if you don't want to respond to all 43.     


1. Hi my name is...Erin! (yep, I use a pseudonym on the internet, but it's not a big secret)
2. Never in my life have I... had a threesome! (Clearly, I'm running low on the "nevers" in my life)
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is...Do I have to pick just one? 
4. High school...was NOT the best 4 years of my life.
5. When I'm nervous...I act frantic. 
6. The last time I cried was...in this race. They were 'happy' tears.
7. If I were to get married right now my wedding party would be...sweet and simple... and cheap - but still meaningful.  In other news - I have no interest in getting married 'right now'.
8. My hair is...long, blonde and I love it. 
9. When I was 5...I thought I was brilliant.  
10. Last Christmas...was a bit taxing - to be honest.  
11. I should be...just fine.  
12. When I look down I see...my painted toes.. beginning to chip.
13. The craziest recent event was....a bridal shower with friends, dancing and bit too much to drink.  
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...whomever is nerdiest.  (I guess that might be Ross, but he's a guy)
15. By this time next year...I'll be out of consumer debt... I hope. 
16. My current gripe is...ignorance 
17. I have a hard time understanding...feelings
18. There's this girl I know who...doesn't realize how good she has it. 
19. You know I like you when... seek out quality time.  
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...probably my Dad, because he would think it's cool.
21. Take my advice...you will never please yourself, if you are busy pleasing others.  
22. My most wanted item is...an iPhone again! (lol, but I don't really need anything)
23. If you visited the place I was born...(a hospital) you would hopefully be there to welcome new life and not say goodbye to old.
24. I plan to visit...Germany again.
25. If you spend the night at my house...you'd better not be allergic to cats.  .
26. I'd stop my wedding if.....I could go back in time.  
27. The world could do without...poverty, hunger and disease. 
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...A (used) road bike (Fuji Province)
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...HeroClix 
31. My favorite blonde is... My sister
32. My favorite brunette is....Natalie Portman
33. My favorite redhead is...Becca from Stout.
34. My middle name is...Leigh (yes this is the 'Leigh' of Ruby Leigh)
35. This morning I...ran, like many mornings. 
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are... perhaps cats for the hilarity of it.  
37. Once, at a bar...I danced on the top.  
38. Last night I was...eating at Red Lobster to celebrate a friend's book being published.  
39. There's this guy I know who...recently became a good friend.  
40. I don't know...how to relate to some people.  
41. A better name for me would be...Ruby (hah! and for the record I actually really like the name Erin)
42. Tomorrow I am... going to exercise some more.  
43. My birthday is...Sept 11th 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails