Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Recapping #RWRunStreak

I got tuned into doing #RWRunStreak by Ann from Twelve-in-Twelve.  I thought it seemed like a good way to get going with running post marathon... and it was... even if I didn't really do it perfectly.

As for the imperfections ... I have my reasons: Crunch time at the end of the semester, "The Holidays", and fear of injury.  Some might say those reasons are weak, and others would say they are perfectly valid.

But those opinions are not what is important here.

Because in 2011 I ran 386 miles which is more than mile/day.  (and I'll add here there was a couple month break due to injury)

29 of those were in December, which is 29 more than I ran in December of 2010.

40 during #RWRunStreak


________________________

In other news at the blog - I've updated some of my links to blogs I follow in the side bar - so come check that out.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the RWRunStreak, Erin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very impressive run total! Well done, you!

    I'm very (very) happy with my current "non weight bearing" exercise routine that we have developed. For the first time ever, I can exercise really hard and not have joint pain. After about 1.5 months, I'm seeing real progress. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And oooh! I'm on your blog list! Hooray!! Wish me luck with my new theme for the year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails