Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cookies

When it comes to Christmas Cookies, I can be a little bit perfection orientated.  I like to make those additional calories count.  But don't worry - I'll share a couple tried and true recipes I've found over the years.

First recipe is so simple, but tastes like you worked all day. 

Oreo Cookie Truffles.  

Crush 1 standard package of Oreos - whichever method you choose is fine, but I like to use my food processor because it really grinds the cookies into teeny tiny bits.  Then blend cookie bits with one 8oz package of softened cream cheese.  Roll the cookie material into balls.  Place them on parchment paper and chill.  

  
Once chilled coat in milk chocolate (or any kind of chocolate you like)


Chill to harden the chocolate coating and then serve.  


The other cookies on this tray are called Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - also delicious and I've linked the recipe.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, YUM!! Those both look really tasty.

    And isn't it convenient that I just acquired a mini-muffin pan last weekend for a different recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails