Monday, November 21, 2011

All over the place.

When I created this blog I tried to a pick a theme that I could maintain and keep to somewhat successfully, knowing full well that I'm completely all over the place.  I figured since food was something I was pretty much planning on eating for a long time - a food theme would be a good choice.  That being said this post is even more random than I normally am.

My cat is awesome (and a Prima-donna) She climbed in the bowl herself



And she even wrote a book about being Awesome. (ok, I just spotted this at Barnes and Noble, but don't you agree that the resemblance is striking)

I like Spinach, Eggs, Grapes and lots of dairy - including Coffee Creamer, if you could even call that dairy.


I also like this: it's basically my secret shame.

I have a boyfriend, and he's pretty darn awesome.

We like Capresse Salad.  
 
So, there it is: I have cats, I eat weird, and I'm braggy about my bf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails