Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party

Morty (bf pseudonym) and I threw together a really fun Halloween party that included great games and great food... if I do say so myself.

I got some fun ideas off the internet to make some whimsical treats.


Spider Deviled Eggs


Apple Bites


Witch finger carrots

We also had a costume contest, with many worthwhile contenders

1st place: Zombie Steve Jobs

2nd place: Charlie Chaplin
and Spice the Cat even got a few votes... she maybe wore this for a full 5 minutes
 If you would like to see what I wore: click here!

1 comment:

  1. I love halloween themed food. I have a great breadstick recipe that looks like rotted fingers...

    Love your costume! And the kitty costume! I tried putting a Christmas collar on Purrcy once, but he was having nothing of that. I didn't see him for days after.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails