Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheat-zilla!

So remember when I made claims of eating for 10 dollars a day and how easy peasy it would be. 

Well somehow between buying wine for parties, treating friends and oh um... treating myself.  I am more than a little behind on my $10/day plan of attack.  If you like numbers check the "10 dollar day" tab.  Right now, I am not a huge fan.

Anyway, I thought about wiping my slate clean and starting at square one, but then I thought better.

I going to give myself the rest of 2010 to catch up.   

So what to do:

Cutting the Crazy: My crazy schedule of work doom will end this wednesday - when I will return working normal human amounts.  I think doing this will help cut the crazy and allow me to make more food at home.

Holiday Mooching: I figure I should get a lot free food over the holidays, and err.. why not take advantage ;)

As always, I'll let you know how it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, you aren't that far in the hole.

    I need to get MUCH better about not eating out. It is amazing how much it creeps up - I just looked at my online bank statement and YIKES!! SO many restaurants!

    Maybe a new year's resolution? I don't really do those, but something has got to stop.

    On the plus side, you will be proud of me - I'm going to the gym three or four days a week and staying for TWO one hour classes each time. I am exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails