Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy - Link Lovin' #2

I've been pretty busy this week as my sister's getting married, and I am about to be starting a new job.  I have lots of blog ideas building up though, so I won't be abandoning this project.  Thanks for continuing to read. 

Of Franks and Men (and Women) - Fab Hot Dog Video - So despite me recently talking about my polarization towards "shaped meat" - these looked pretty darn good.

Not Frugal or Not Frugal Enough - I love what this has to say about balance and money.

10 things that can kill a tight budget - I like these suggestions, because they are original to ordinary saving money advice. 

Models are always Catty - Just Funny.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm blushing. I pretend no one reads that- even tho I know they do. Thanks for the link, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that "not always right" site is one of the funniest that I have encountered in a very long time.

    thanks for the belly laugh and the new addiction.

    (although I suppose that we should be grateful that she didn't suggest dyeing the kitten a different color)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I'm new to your blog, but I love the title.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails